Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Allow me to re-introduce myself ..........



Favorite Rapper: Nas

Favorite Album: Illmatic (what did you expect?)

Favorite Song: Take it in blood Nas- It was written

Favorite Verse: A drug dealer's dream
Stash CREAM keys on a triple beam
Five hundred SL green, ninety-five nickle gleam
Condominium, thug dressed like a gentleman
Tailor made ostrich, Chanel for my women friend
Murderin, numbers on your head while I'm burglarin
Shank is servin em, whassup to all my niggaz swervin in
New York metropolis, the Bridge brings apocalypse
Shoot at the clouds feels like, the holy beast is watchin us
Mad man my sanity is goin like an hourglass
Gun inside my bad hand I sliced tryin to bag grams
I got hoes that used to milk you
Niggaz who could've killed you
Is down with my ill crew of psychoes
Nas Escobar movin on your weak production
Pumpin corruption in the third world we just bustin
Nas-Eye for an eye

Favorite Line: Lifes a bitch but god forbid da bitch divorce me ill be fludded with ice so hell fire cant scorch me Nas-Affirmative Action

Favorite Beat:Get retarded Canibus-Produced By:Salaam Remi

No comments: